I have resolved to spend at least a half hour in my sewing room each day. So far, so good. Many of the project I can trasnport into the living room and still spend time with the family. Here is my weekly update:
- Not much else done. Blocks are all pressed.
- Black border has been cut, just need to add to the blocks.
- I have two fat quarters cut of circles. I need to cut two more.
- I also need to press the black backdrop material.
- The very special one is well on it’s way, the top could be complete this weekend.
- Not much else done
While looking to find the perfect black for the Citrus Quilt I realized how big my stash of material really is. I have enough in there to make at least 10 twin sized quilts. Must keep using up the stash.